Google Earth PRO 18.104.22.1689 Final (Patch-MPT)
Google Earth combines satellite imagery, maps and the power of Google
Search to put the worldâ™s geographic information at your fingertips.
Fly from space to your neighborhood. Type in an address and zoom right
in. Search for schools, parks, restaurants, and hotels. Get driving
directions. Tilt and rotate the view to see 3D terrain and buildings.
Save and share your searches and favorites. Even add your own
Google Earth lets you do smooth sailing flybyes of the entire Earth. You
can easily fly to any spot on the globe, by entering any associated
data, like street addresses, place names or lat/long coordinates. There
are overlays that put additional information on the map, like roads,
international boundaries, terrain, 3D buildings, crime statistics,
schools, stadiums, any number of interesting stuff. You can do Local
searches in the program, with icons on the map and a display on the side
showing your results.
You can leave notes, called “placemarks” all over the map, so you can
remember where all sorts of places are. Searches and placemarks can be
saved as bookmarks in “My Places”. Everything can be output in an XML
format called KML, that will allow the vast popularity of Google Maps to
continue in Earth. You can also email a JPEG of the map, or send a KMZ
file if you know the recipient has Earth installed.
– Sophisticated streaming technology delivers the data to you as you need it.
– Imagery and 3D data depict the entire earth – Terabytes of aerial and
satellite imagery depict cities around the world in high-resolution
– Local search lets you search for restaurants, hotels, and even driving
directions. Results show in your 3D earth view. Easy to layer multiple
searches, save results to folders, and share with others.
– Layers show parks, schools, hospitals, airports, retail, and more.
– Overlays – import site plans, design sketches and even scanned blueprints.
– Annotate the view with lines and polygons.
– Spreadsheet import – ingest up to 2,500 locations by address or lat/lon.
– KML – data exchange format let your share useful annotations.
Use it for:
– Planning a trip
– Getting driving directions
– Finding a house or apartment
– Finding a local business
– Exploring the world
– Operating system: Windows 2000/ XP/ Vista / 7 / 8
– CPU speed: Intel® Pentium® P4 2.4GHz+ or AMD 2400xp+
– System Memory (RAM): 1GB
– 2GB hard-disk space
– Graphics Card: DirectX9 and 3D capable with 256MB of VRAM
– 1280×1024, 32-bit true color screen
– Network speed: 768 Kbits/sec