TeraCopy Pro 3.0 alpha 5 + key
One of the most common complaints about newer versions of Windows is the
slow copying speed, especially when transferring lots of files over the
network. If you want to speed up your copying or if you regularly
transfer large amounts of data and have to stop the process to perform
some other disk-intensive task, this program may be just what you need.
TeraCopy is designed to copy and move files at the maximum possible
speed. It skips bad files during the copying process, and then displays
them at the end of the transfer so that you can see which ones need
attention. TeraCopy can automatically check the copied files for errors
by calculating their CRC checksum values. It also provides a lot more
information about the files being copied than its Windows counterpart.
TeraCopy integrates with Windows Explorer’s right-click menu and can be
set as the default copy handler.
– You can also buy a Pro version of the program that lets you do the following:
– Copy/move to favorite folders.
– Select files with the same extension/same folder.
– Remove selected files from the copy queue.
– Get free updates and priority support.
– More features coming soon!
– File list (view only).
– Show files with errors only [Pro].
Instructions: Unpack and install. Disconnect from the internet (Important). Close program. Copy “license” to C:UsersUserAppDataRoamingTeraCopy. Done.